Academic shoot


1. The composition rule this photo follows the rule of thirds.
2. The subject of the photo is the first cup containing the egg.
3. Yes the subject is clear, because the camera is clearly focused on the cup containing the egg.
4. To get a different type of picture, I think I would have had the main subject the boy in the background, not the egg.

1. This photo follows the composition rule of balance.
2. The subject of this photo is the closest cup containing the egg.
3. Yes, I think the subject is clear in this photo because of the clear focus on the egg.

1. This photo contains the composition rules of rule of thirds, and lines. (this photo seems very out of focus but in my computer, it is very clear and focused)
2. The main subject of his photo is the boy in white.
3. No, I don't think the subject is super clear.
4. I think that I would have made sure that the focus was more on the student.



















Comments

  1. Goodness Emma has an eye for balance and focus! Very good job on focusing on where the subject is in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you captured the vinegar eggs, and you got a great angle! Super awesome how you got the balance in your photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts