Shutter Speed


This is a photo with a high shutter speed. 
This is a photo with a low shutter speed.






Questions: 

1.  
a) I would use a high shutters speed to capture the booth. 
b)I would use a high shutter speed to capture the food. 
c) I would use a high shutter speed to capture the Silver Stars performance in the gym. 
d) I would use a high shutter speeds to capture the kids dancing in the courtyard. 
e) I would use a high shutter speed to capture the people streaming in the door. 
f) I would use a high shutter speed to capture the people playing basketball at the basketball booth. 

a) I would use a low shutter speed to capture a booth near the tree. 
b) I would use a low shutter speed to capture the food. 
c) I would use a high shutter speed to capture the Silver Stars performance
d) I would use a low shutter speed to capture the kids dancing in the courtyard. 
e) I would use a low shutter speed to capture people streaming in the door. 
F) I would use a low shutter speed to capture people streaming in the door. 

2.  a) shutter priority- you can chose the shutter speed and the camera choses the aperture. 
     b) manual- you can choose both  shutter speed and aperture. 
     c) aperture priority- you can choose the aperture while the camera picks the shutter speed. 














Comments

Popular Posts