Abandoned Theme Parks

1. I would like to visit the Holy Land, Waterbury, Connecticut to take pictures. I think the main reason I'm drawn to it is because of how creepy it looks. I feel like I could get some good photos, also  the theme of the park is quite bizarre. I think that the fact that there was a murder near the park and the fact that it was bought by nuns only makes the story more interesting. I think I would go during the winter because the dead trees and grey sky would really add to the creepy effect I would want my photos to have.


2.



3.         a) abandoned factories
            b) basements
            c) parking buildings
            d) morgues
            e) sewers

4.


5. I think that sewers aren't really shown much to the public, and I don't think that the public really cares about them. I think that this makes them an interesting place to shoot, it adds to the overall mood. When I was looking up this photo, there weren't many professional photos on sewers, this makes it a cool and unique place to photograph. 

6. Honestly, it won't take much to prepare to take this photo since there are sewers everywhere. Maybe I would need some light, but really all I need is my camera. I would have to do some research to see if I am allowed to photograph sewers where I decide to take the photo. Plus, I would need to find a willing subject to be in the photo so I can achieve the feeling I am hoping for. 


( Africa is on another post....)












Comments

Popular Posts