4 website part 3

http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/
- On this website, I looked at a collection of photos of plants and organisms that are over 2,000 years old. Photographer Rachel Sussman created a book out of many of these photos.
- I learned that there are a lot of organisms that can survive for more than 2,000 years.



questions:

-I picked this photo because I loved the vibrancy and simplicity of the photo.
-In this photo I see the composition rules of; lines, simplicity, rule of thirds, and balance.
-Rachel Sussman took this photo.


- On this site, I see a quote by Hans Ulrich Obrist, a small gallery of photos, background information on the project and a link to by the book "The Oldest Living Things in the World" by Rachel Sussman, essays by Hans Obrist and Carl Zimmer.
-I learned that Sussman worked with biologists to take these photos.
- This relates to photography because this is the official website for a professional photographer who got inspired and took a series of photos to put into a book and sold.

Comments

Popular Posts