4 websites part 2

-http://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/

- On this website, I saw many different spiral staircases taken by the photographer Christian Richer. They were warped in a away that was almost hypnotizing.
-I learned that when Germany united again, many buildings were abandoned.



questions:

-I picked this photo because the stairs look like they go on forever and I love the small pop of color from the stained window.
-In this photo, I see the composition rules of symmetry, balance, rule of thirds, and lines.
- Christian Richer took this photo.

- On this website I read about the meaning and history of Richer's work and saw many of his photographs. I also learned about the history of Germany that applied to Richer's life.
-I learnt that abandoned buildings are so pretty to take pictures of.
- This site relates to photography because it is talking about a real life photos and the creative process of a photographer.

Comments

Popular Posts