4 websites part 4

how-boredom-helped-me-develop-a-vision-and-photo-project
-On this website, I look at the creative process of a certain photographer through his pictures. They were an evolution of ideas on Korean bridges.
- I learned that changing the perspective of a photo can make it so much more interesting and that being bored of the same photo can inspire unique photos.




questions:
- I chose this photo because I love the syfy, magical element of it. It really looks like an alien spaceship or a magical castle.
- The rules of composition present in this photo are; lines, perspective, and depth.
- Emre Kanik took this photo while he was in Seoul.

-On this website, I see many different photos of bridges in black and white or color. I read about the photographers trip and the development of his inspiration.
- I learned that taking a lot of photos and changing things up can end in a unique and creative photo.
- This article relates to photography because it it about a photographer and how he was able to create cool photos by just doing what no one else did, he created art.

Comments

Popular Posts