welcome back 2019 pt. 2

WHAT WAS THE BEST SONG OF  2018?
 In my opinion, the song that was the best song of 2018, was "I Like It" by Cardi B. I chose this as my the best song because all year I was jamming out to this song!! To this day I still enjoy listening to this song. It's so catchy and has such a unique sound that you don't really hear much in pop music, which I appreciate. 

WHAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE OF 2018?
 The best movie of 2018 was definitely Bohemian Rhapsody, it really hit the mark for me. I personally have grown up with my parents playing Queen songs and this movie had all of them in it. The movie was well written and directed and made me cry a little. I found a new appreciation for Queen, which a what a good movie should do. 

WHAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS STORY OF THIS YEAR?
The March for Our Lives: Taking their message to the streets The most important news story of this year is the coverage of the March For Our Lives. This march is so inspiring, students standing against gun violence, this proves that young people can use their voices to speak out. Many discouraged young people that they weren't strong enough to stand up and the coverage of this march only further's the march's message.

WHO WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF 2018 IN YOUR OPINION?
 The most important people of 2018 in my opinion have been the March For Our Lives activists who have spoken out against gun violence. These students, and young people have seen or experienced the tragedies that have occurred in American schools, and have used their voices in retaliation. I fully support them, they are protesting for me and my safety.

WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST SPORTS OR ENTERTAINMENT STORY OR SPORTS/ENTERTAINMENT PERSON OF 2018?
 In my opinion, the biggest entertainment person of 2018 was Lin-Manuel Miranda. Although his hit musical Hamilton came out in 2016, he still is a large apart of the entertainment industry. He composed amazing music to the Disney film, Moana, and wrote music and starred in the movie Marry Poppins Returns, which I recently watched and absolutely adored. I also saw Hamilton in 2018 and that musical changed me forever, I still listen to the whole album because of it's brilliance.

















Comments

Popular Posts