sensory overload

1. I think that this statement is a strong opinion that has many different meaning with many different people, to me it is that the objects we buy are more important and meaningful to our environment than the actual building/place where we are.
2. I think I agree with this, in most cases I would say that objects are more influential to our environment.
3. As an inspiring photographer, this quote makes me feel as if I should pay more attention to the objects in a place than the actual place itself.

4. Yes when I saw this place, I did want to go and take my camera, all of the colors are so exciting and inspirations.

5. For a child, this is the place of your dreams! All the colors and toys and the variety of them makes it so exciting! Having a parent work here would be great, you could play all day!

6. My favorite picture is of a room full of stuffed animals. So many different colors, animals, and characters filled up the picture with a warm, happy feel. It's so happy, even the women behind the desk is smiling!

Comments

Popular Posts