final exam preview

1. When I was in 4th grade I wanted to make a youtube channel and my friend and I would come up with skits and record them using a stop/pausable video camera, we would spend hours doing this. Also, we were really into making music videos so using an app called Videostar, we would make music videos. In 5th grade I would make iMovie trailers and had a lot of them that I loved.

2. the biggest difference using a dslr camera is the photo quality and the fact that its harder to carry around.

3. a-a day in the life of a competitive dancer(I go to a dance competition)
b- baseball game (I'm going to a cubs game in Houston on the 31 of march, Im so excited!!!)
c- a day in the life of a high schooler

4.I can make it to wear they blend to together and I can add a video before, I have some cool ideas...

5. I can narrate what im doing or what is going on in the photo or video.

Comments

Popular Posts