landscape preview

1. A place on the internet I can go to to better prepare myself for my shoot is google maps, I can use it to find the location, parking spots near it and find some basic photos of the location.

2. A useful app I can use is Photographer's Ephemeris to pick the best angels for my photo.

3. The biggest problem with shooting with a zoom or telephoto lens is that you can't get the whole landscape, and it's harder to photograph.

4. The website suggests to use an ND grad filter or when processing use the Camera's raw adjustment brush and graduated filter tool to do the same job as HDR.

5. Three things to carry in case of bad weather are; a strong and waterproof plastic bag, cleaning cloths, and a microfiber towel.

6. Pre-scouting would help me when I'm shooting because it would allow me to see a landscape from different perspectives and give me more places to shoot.

7. In landscape photography, the subject is more important than the composition because if you focus on composition, the photos will look similar which is not interesting to look at. The website suggests that the subject should influence the composition.

8. The suggested procedure to get a "striking" photo is to; decide which part of the scene is important and shootable, use the main subject to determine what other elements to include or not to include in the photo, and check to make sure all of the elements complement each other in the photo.

9. Black and white can help when the weather is grey and gloomy and also when the sky is bright blue with clouds. These conditions give different effects on the black and white and produces very cool photos.

10. You would want to go back to a location you have already been to have a variety of weather to produce different photos or to get different angles in your photos.

11.
 

Comments

Popular Posts