2012 Photo contest


1. I really like this photo because of its pop of pink and and perfect timing. The photographer had the exact right timing and took a fantastic shot, she/he was also very creative when thinking of this idea. I mean, how cool is this!?
2. I think that the photo doesn't perfectly display a rule of photography but I think that it displays balance in way due to the position of the girl behind the photo and the gradual lessening of drops from the bottom to the top.
3. I think I could take a photo like this in an art class, that's the only place I think would have paint like this.
4. To recreate this shoot, I would probably visit Mrs. Hartford and have a student help me.
5. To take amazing photos like I this one, I will make sure my camera is in focus, take multiple shots and think about the rules of photography.



1. I picked this photo because of its interesting dimensions, light, and angles. The perspective of the photo is ingenious, truly an cool photo.
2. I think that this displays the rule of simplicity due to the simple, plain background and focus on the one main subject.










Comments

Popular Posts