Academic shoot reflection and critique

1. I think the biggest challenge was finding classes that weren't just on their chrome books or taking notes. Also, it was hard to get creative when everyone was going to one room to shoot the same experiment, or project.
2. I was really thinking about focus because I thought our camera wasn't working on autofocus when it really was. So I was really thinking about focus, until I found out that autofocus was working. Then I tried to focus on balance and filling the frame. 
3. I think that I would try to think more creatively, experimenting with more angles and thinking more about the composition rules. I also think that I would take even more pictures to make sure that I got really good photos. 
4. I think my ideas in the library were good, I think I would keep that the same. 
5. I think the easiest rule to accomplish is rule of thirds, because you can easily angle your camera to make the main subject be in those specific areas. 
6. I think that the hardest rule to accomplish is simplicity, in a busy classroom with a lot of students and no plain backgrounds, its hard take a simple shot. 
7. A rule I'm not totally clear on is balance. I think that it means that the photo doesn't feel lopsided or off center and to fix this, I could to some background research and ask Mr. Reeves. 


http://aubsbesweet.blogspot.com (for part 3)

Comments

Popular Posts