Post Shoot Reflection





            1. When I was trying to get the photos for this shoot, I found it hard to find unique things that no one seemed to be taking pictures of. I tried to find little things that people would glance over and not really pay attention to.

            2. Our camera was in manual so it was difficult to adjust the focus so it would be focused on the subject I wanted to shoot. I really thought about keeping my hand steady, taking my time and taking multiple photos so if one photo was blurry I had others to replace it.

            3. I think I would try to find more lines to photograph because I find lines very interesting to look at. Also, I would try to think more about framing to make my photos more interesting.

            4.  I think I would keep most of my subjects the same, I would just adjust the angles to make a better picture.

            5.  In my photos I think I achieved the rules of simplicity, rule of thirds, lines, and balance.

             6. Honestly, I'm not very interested in taking photos of the same prompt again. I think I did a pretty good job and I think it would be harder to find subjects.


https://aubsbesweet.blogspot.com/2018/09/prompt-shoot-1.html

Comments

Popular Posts