4 website part1

-http://petapixel.com/2015/01/01/projector-brought-forest-turns-nature-glowing-wonderland/

-On this website, I saw how 2 videographers were able to create an amazing video with a projector, a camera, and a computer. They created fake bioluminescence, using the projector, on trees, plants and animals.
- I learned that projectors can be used effectivley to create images on a non-flat surface.

Photos:

questions:
- I picked this photo because of the appealing dynamic of the darkness and the light, I also love where the main subject is placed.
- In this photo, I see the photography rules of; lines, rule of thirds, depth, and framing.
-  Tarek Mawad took this photograph.

video questions:
- In the video, I saw a forrest transform into a majestic wonderland of lights and glow. In another video I saw the behind the scenes of the project.
- Photographer Tarek Mawad, and animator Friedrich van Schoor published this video on Vimeo.
-Since the video is the main focus of the article I have already summarized it. (I saw how 2 videographers were able to create an amazing video with a projector, a camera, and a computer. They created fake bioluminescence, using the projector, on trees, plants and animals.)
- I learned about the making of the video, I saw all of the equipment they used and the tent where they set up.



Comments

Popular Posts