Intro to self portrait and portrait unit

I think the best rules are:
      a) play with eye contact
      b)play with backgrounds

Environmental photos:

I think I like this photo because the dynamic of two subjects is really interesting to me, especially when the balance is represented well.

I chose this image because I really loved the background; how beautiful it is and the fact that it is blurred out so the main subject is in focus. 


Photography self portraits:
I think that this photo is so cool, I think (once again) the creative aspect of it is so cool and I think that was what made me chose this picture. I really love that it is in black and white and that the subject isn't looking at the camera. 

I chose this picture because this is the first kind of photo like this I have seen with an old camera. I like the  how the background is blurred and that the subject is standing right in the middle.



Casual portrait: 

                                    I chose this photo because the angles of light are so interesting to look at. I really like this photo             because it is focused on the subject and it is such good quality. 


                         I chose this photo because I like how busy the background is but the photo's main subject is obvious. 


For our upcoming portrait unit I want to take pictures of my friends and family using cool backgrounds. Maybe I'll use a plain white background or some plain color or I'll use a pretty forest background. I have always wanted to take pictures downtown, so I may go downtown with some friends and take photos there. Also, I want to go to a dance class and take some self portraits of me doing some tricks or something, or I could go to a field and take photos with me dancing. 











Comments

Popular Posts