my holiday

1. My winter break was not as glamorous as some of my peers, but none the less, I had an amazing time. One memory that really stood out for me this break was last Sunday, when my family sat down and played board games together. With my parents working schedule, it's always hard to find time together, when we do find the time we play games or watch movies. This Christmas my family got a lot of games and one that really stood out was a conversation game called Vertilles. The object of the game is to have genuine conversations with the other players about the topic in the card, it is a sharing game that really opens a person up. This game allowed all of us to talk about the best and worst of last year and the goals we had for next year, I highly reccomend it.

2. My new year's resolutions are pretty standard.
- no soda
-focus on my health
- master some dance tricks
- clean my room more.

3. This year I'm really looking forward to trying out for Silver Stars and making new friends and all over having fun!

Comments

Popular Posts