shutterbug websites

website: https://www.diyphotography.net

What is the website's intention: This photography website is very helpful when you would like to learn new photography tips and tricks. The website has many photoshop, camera, and photography tutorials to help anyone from beginner to advanced. The website has a spot for photography news, reviews on cool new and old gadgets, photography diys ( like light fixtures, backgrounds, lenses, etc.), and even a handy dandy search bar.

What do they write about: This site writes about things from diy lights on a budget to news on photographer's projects. There is plenty of information for every level of photographer or photographer enthusiast. It's easy to find what article you want because of how well organized it is.

What can the average viewer get out of that website: Even if you aren't a photographer, there is so much you can find. You could learn how to take a high quality picture on your phone, or find really inspiration photos taken by amazing photographers, and even read articles about how photography is in our everyday life.

Will you add this website to your bookmarks: I do not think that I will add this website to my bookmarks for two reasons. One, I don't know how. Two, I don't think I will ever have time to browse this website with school and extracurriculars.

Would you recommend this website: Yes, I think I would recommend this website to people interested in photography. I mean it has all the information to further your passion in photography. From gadgets and tips, there is everything on here for all levels of photo enthusiasts.

Rate: 3
I gave this website this score because I think that is missing something very important, a gallery. I think that if this website had a photo gallery where members could post their photos, it would inspire so many more people. Yes maybe it isn't the aim of the website but I think that it would be beneficial.


I included this photo in this post because I thought it was really interesting. This is a photo of two binary starts (R Aquarii) fighting to stay alive. This photo was captured by the European Southern Observatory and is so gorgeous. The article attached to this photo goes into depth about background knowledge needed to understand how amazing this photo truly is (https://www.diyphotography.net/this-stunning-photo-shows-two-stars-fighting-to-death/). This binary star is the closest to earth, about 650 light years away.

Comments

Popular Posts